The EWRI 2024 Operations & Maintenance of Stormwater Systems Conference is going to Austin, Texas.
Austin is the state capital of Texas, an inland city bordering the Hill Country region. Home to the University of Texas flagship campus, Austin is known for its eclectic live-music scene centered around country, blues and rock.
Its many parks and lakes are popular for hiking, biking, swimming and boating. South of the city, Formula One's Circuit of the Americas raceway has hosted the United States Grand Prix.
Official Conference Venue
AT&T Hotel and Conference Center - at The University of Texas at Austin
1900 University Ave, Austin, TX 78705
- Texas State Capitol
- Lyndon B. Johnson Presidential Library
- Lady Bird Lake Hike-and-Bike Trail
- Bullock Texas State History Museum
- Barton Springs Pool
- The Driskill
- Zilker Metropolitan Park
- Mount Bonnell
- Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Westcave Outdoor Discovery Center
- The Moody Theater
- Texas Military Forces Museum
- The Blanton Museum of Art
For a full list of attractions, please visit the Austin Tourism Site.