Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.
The Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference
The organizing committee for the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures 2019 Conference (OMSW 2019) is excited to invite you to the leading international conference on the operation and maintenance of stormwater control measures, including both green and gray infrastructure. The conference—an outgrowth of more than a decade of international low impact development conferences—addresses the growing need for state and municipal staff, regulators, consultants, and more, to share successes and lessons learned around stormwater operation and maintenance (O&M).
Attending it will put you in touch with the latest developments.
You will interact with the following experts, responsible for understanding and implementing green and gray stormwater control measures, from low impact development to gray measures like underground detention and hydrodynamic separators:
- state and municipal engineers
- public works staff
- regulators, and
- manufacturer representatives
There will be opportunities to share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of O&M.
Conference Organizing Committee
- Chair: John Chapman, University of Minnesota
- Co-Chair: Mike Isensee, Middle St. Croix Watershed Management Organization at Washington Conservation District
- Technical Program Co-Chair: Scott Struck, Geosyntec
- Technical Program Co-Chair: John Gulliver, University of Minnesota
- Local Host Chair: Andy Erickson, University of Minnesota St. Anthony Falls Laboratory
- Co-Chair: Katrina Kessler, The City of Minneapolis
- Sponsorship & Exhibits Chair: Jay Michels, Emmons and Olivier Resources