Questions regarding this conference and COVID-19
Please visit our Health & Safety page. Please note that we are requiring COVID-19 vaccinations OR proof of a negative PCR test result for entry to the conference.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national leaders in green and gray stormwater infrastructure, including design for maintenance, O&M training programs, new maintenance approaches, advances in municipal program management and implementation, life cycle analysis, and lessons learned from the field.
- Earn Professional Development Hours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of O&M.
This full courses for this conference have been approved for up to 22.0 PDHs.
Training and Certification
NC Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Re-Certification For individuals who possess a North Carolina Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Certification, granted by NC State University's Biological & Agricultural Engineering Department, the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference may count as a substitution for the Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Recertification workshop. Your certification must be active or has expired in the past two years and attendance at all three days of the conference is required. Please sign in each day at the registration desk to receive credit. After the conference, you will be sent an email containing your certificate and updated inspector card, renewed until December 31, 2024.
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.