Marc Cammarata, P.E. Deputy Water Commissioner for Planning & Environmental Services, Philadelphia Water Department
Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national leaders in green and gray stormwater infrastructure, including design for maintenance, O&M training programs, new maintenance approaches, advances in municipal program management and implementation, life cycle analysis, and lessons learned from the field.
- Earn Professional Development Hours
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions
- Share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of O&M
Environmental & Water Resources Institute of ASCE
Created in 1999, the Environmental & Water Resources Institute (EWRI) is the recognized leader within ASCE for the integration of technical expertise and public policy in the planning, design, construction, and operation of environmentally sound and sustainable infrastructure impacting air, land and water resources.