Updated as of February 4, 2022
We are excited to be holding the upcoming Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference in-person this March in Wilmington, NC. We are also sensitive to the changing environment with respect to COVID-19 and are dedicated to hosting an event that has the best interests of our guests in front of mind. EWRI and NC State are committed to holding an event where everyone feels safe. To accomplish this, we have updated our Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures attendee policy concerning COVID-19, which can be found below.
Keeping You Safe
- Please stay with us for up-to-the-minute information on Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference. Registration for the event is now open and we look forward to seeing you there. You can review Embassy Suites Wilmington and Wilmington Convention Center COVID-19 protocols and practices for more information.
- To mitigate the risk of spread, all participants will be required to provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19*. The only exemption to this policy will be religious or medical reasons. All individuals claiming a religious or medical exemption must provide documentation of a negative PCR test taken 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide documentation as per this requirement will not be admitted.
- Where local ordinances do not allow requiring participants to submit proof of vaccination, participants will be required to attest prior to arrival at Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures that they are fully vaccinated or that have obtained a negative PCR test 72 hours prior to arrival. Attendees who do not provide this attestation will not be admitted.
- EWRI and NC State will be partnering with third-party vendor to validate that each participant has filed the appropriate documentation to attend.
- Masks will be required at all times during the event, except during meal service. Masks must be well-fitting and properly positioned to cover both the nose and the mouth.
- Attendees are encouraged to practice social distancing and limit physical contact such as hand shaking or hugging to maintain a safe environment.
CLEAR Health Pass
As part of the entry requirements to Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures, all attendees must provide proof of vaccination, or a negative PCR COVID-19 test (within 72 hours) through our provider in order to enter.
- Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures has partnered with CLEAR Health Pass to provide proof of COVID-related health insights for a seamless experience. To get started, download the CLEAR app and enroll.
- For the most efficient entry possible, all attendees, guests, and committee meeting attendees must sign up for CLEAR and complete their health screening before arriving.
- If you have any questions about enrolling in CLEAR, please reach out to [email protected] or tap "Get in Touch" in the app for assistance or review the CLEAR FAQs
- Full instructions on how to complete your Health Pass is below. You will need a photo id and vaccination card or negative COVID-19 test results.
- Download the CLEAR app and tap the white Health Pass tile
- Select ‘Have a code’ and enter the code OMSW22 if prompted, otherwise proceed to enrollment
- Easily enroll or verify your identity with a quick selfie and a picture id
- Follow the prompts to verify your vaccination status or negative COVID-19 test (within 72 hours)
- Before you arrive at the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Registration desk, reopen the Health Pass tile and produce your pass. Green is good to go! Be ready to show for seamless arrival.