Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national leaders in green and gray stormwater infrastructure, including design for maintenance, O&M training programs, new maintenance approaches, advances in municipal program management and implementation, life cycle analysis, and lessons learned from the field.
- Earn Professional Development Hours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of O&M.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.