Thank you for your interest in becoming a sponsor at the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference. This is a great way to increase your company’s visibility and obtain new customers from various engineering industries. This conference offers many opportunities to reach new business through our sponsorship program. No matter the size of your company, you will find a sponsorship level to fit your budget. Please let us know how we can help you gain the exposure you desire.
To be a sponsor at the conference, please contact:
- Sean Scully, Sponsorship & Exhibit Sales Manager, 703-295-6154
- Trevor Williams, Coordinator, Sales & Sponsorship, 703-295-6349
Sponsorship Categories & Rates
Premier — $10,000 and up
Pricing & benefits based on sponsor requirements. Examples include sponsoring a reception, combing opportunities below, or creating your own sponsorship idea! Contact Sean Scully to discuss ideas and become the OMSW 2019 Premier sponsor!
Platinum — $7,500
Choose from one of these exciting options:
- Welcome Reception: Make the first impression by sponsoring the opening welcome reception. This networking event will take place the evening of (6:00 – 8:00 p.m.) and will provide a first class setting for attendees to become familiar with your products by visiting your exhibit. This networking event is also a great way to reconnect with colleagues, mingle and meet new associates. This great networking opportunity is being held at the conclusion of the first full day of the conference, so you won’t want to miss out.
- Luncheon Sponsor: Sponsor the plated conference luncheon and align your branded company literature by having it distributed on participant chairs during the luncheon. (one opportunity available on and one on )
Gold — $4,000
Choose from one of these high-exposure options:
- Opening Session: Attendees will start the conference on a high-note on (from 8:30 – 10:00 a.m.) with a motivating and thought-provoking presentation. Be the sponsor for the first educational event at the conference by supporting this session. Sponsors may distribute their literature on participant chairs during the opening session.
- Networking Break: Start the day off right by affixing your branded logo on the networking break provided to all participants. Company branded beverage napkins and signage will be prominently displayed during the break period. The break will be served in the exhibit hall to allow mingling during the break time-period. (one opportunity available on and one on )
- Hotel Key Cards: Put your four-color message on the hotel room keys of the attendees staying at the official conference hotel. Hotel key cards are used by attendee’s multiple times daily. Logos must be received by (exclusive opportunity).
Silver — $2,000
Choose from one of these engaging options:
- Final Program: Be the official sponsor of the final program that is given to each registrant, allowing them to navigate the conference and capture all the pertinent lessons they’ve learned while attending. Your company’s logo will appear on the front cover of the program (exclusive opportunity).
- Lanyards with ASCE & Sponsor Logo: Lanyards are the must- have accessory at the conference. Lanyards offer a way to display your logo while holding their badge, business cards, etc., throughout the conference (exclusive opportunity).
- Conference Technical Tours: Technical tours are scheduled for for additional professional development hours (PDHs). Be the conference technical tour sponsor and have your logo prominently placed on the buses transporting the tour participants (multiple opportunities available).
Bronze — $1,000
Choose from one of these options:
- Friend of Civil Engineering Conference Sponsor: Show your support for civil engineering by becoming a Bronze-level financial sponsor of the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference (unlimited opportunities).
Sponsorship Deadlines & Important Dates
All artwork, company descriptions (25 words or less) and payments are due by Friday July 5, 2019 to ensure inclusion in the printed final program. You will be responsible for providing all artwork.