Top 5 Reasons to Attend
- Learn from national leaders in green and gray stormwater infrastructure, including design for maintenance, O&M training programs, new maintenance approaches, advances in municipal program management and implementation, life cycle analysis, and lessons learned from the field.
- Earn Professional Development Hours.
- Network with industry leaders and make valuable contacts.
- Connect with exhibitors showcasing state of the art products, services and solutions.
- Share your recent work and to hear from experts in many specialized areas of O&M.
This full courses for this conference have been approved for up to 22.0 PDHs.
Training and Certification
NC Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Re-Certification For individuals who possess a North Carolina Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Certification, granted by NC State University's Biological & Agricultural Engineering Department, the Operation & Maintenance of Stormwater Control Measures Conference may count as a substitution for the Stormwater SCM Inspection & Maintenance Recertification workshop. Your certification must be active or has expired in the past two years and attendance at all three days of the conference is required. Please sign in each day at the registration desk to receive credit. After the conference, you will be sent an email containing your certificate and updated inspector card, renewed until December 31, 2024.
Convince Your Boss
As a civil engineering professional, you know you can find the latest information, innovations, and technologies when you attend ASCE conferences. You also know that to be competitive, you must constantly fine-tune your skills, find new ways to cut costs, streamline processes, and drive change.
- Program: Identify specific courses that are beneficial to your company and calculate the PDHs you can earn toward maintaining your license.
- Expenses: Register as early as possible to take advantage of early bird prices and book your accommodations through our room block to maximize savings and enhance your networking experience.
- Share: Demonstrate what you have learned by sharing with your colleagues in a post-conference presentation.
- Request Letter: Customize this template (DOCX) to request approval for your attendance.